• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

When you click on customer's referral points in Admin.

I think we're talking about two different things here.

The question was, can the programme be made so that you can award extra points to certain products (and not by adding them manualy via admin B) )

Best regards

Does anybody get this error when clicking on Admin - Customers - Referral points?

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/wwws/users/admin/customers_points_referral.php on line 439

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/wwws/users/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/wwws/users/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

Review 200 R2.00 10/11/2008 Pending

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/wwws/users/admin/customers_points_referral.php on line 439

Review 200 R2.00 10/11/2008 Pending

Turns out that these errors are related to entries I made with a test account. Somebody posted in the Gneral Support section with a similar problem and solution.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry1340287

POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V2.1rc2a_1

Hi

I have tried to search the forum for a answer to my problem but cannot see one. I read most of this topic but think I might have missed some.

I get this error on the checkout_payment.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in /mounted-storage/home39c/sub009/sc30889-YLYC/www/onlineshopp/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 341

I have checked that php file but cannot see any where the error is. Any help please to direct me into the right place to fix this

Thanks

Can anyone help, I have tried searching but came up with nothing, when a customer is going through the checkout they have no option to specify how many points they wish to spend on an order, is there a box missing or have I missed something in the instructions?

I am running Module v2.0

Match Attax Outlet

The Premier Football Card Store

can the programme be made so that you can award extra points to certain products (and not by adding them manualy via admin)

As far as I know, this cannot be done, except manually - since the system awards points per $ spend, not per item. It would be interesting if there were say, an option to award double or triple points on certain products as a promotion. Thios of course, can be done currently just by increasing the points allocation per $ spend, but obviously that affects all products.

Regards

Sol

Edited by ssnb

Can anyone help, I have tried searching but came up with nothing, when a customer is going through the checkout they have no option to specify how many points they wish to spend on an order, is there a box missing or have I missed something in the instructions?

I am running Module v2.0

This system does not let your customer specify how many points they want to use. They only have one choice: to use their points or not! What you are describing was a feature that was never part of the standard Deep Silver module, I believe, and as such was not supported in later updates because it did not work properly, as far as I understand.

Cheers

Sol

As far as I know, this cannot be done, except manually - since the system awards points per $ spend, not per item. It would be interesting if there were say, an option to award double or triple points on certain products as a promotion. Thios of course, can be done currently just by increasing the points allocation per $ spend, but obviously that affects all products.

Regards

Sol

I do believe it would be possible by adding an extra database table in the products table where you can add xtra points rewarded.

This than has to be linked to the complete redemption system off course :blink:

Unfortunatly I lack the programming skills to do this <_<

Brgds

Small Craft

You should have a checkbox which (when checked) allows the customer to spend the maximum number Points that you have set in admin. It should also show the number of Points the customer has remaining in their balance. If a checkbox is not showing up there could be two reasons that come to mind:

One: that you have made an error while text-diffing your files, so you should re-trace all your steps to see if you can spot an error.

Two: the customer has not been allocated any Points therefore the box will not show up at checkout until/unless they have Points in their balance.

Hope that helps.

I am running Module v2.0

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

What have you got on line 341 of your includes/functions/redemptions.php file?

POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V2.1rc2a_1

Hi

I have tried to search the forum for a answer to my problem but cannot see one. I read most of this topic but think I might have missed some.

I get this error on the checkout_payment.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in /mounted-storage/home39c/sub009/sc30889-YLYC/www/onlineshopp/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 341

I have checked that php file but cannot see any where the error is. Any help please to direct me into the right place to fix this

Thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hello,

I'm having the same problem in the /functions/redemptions.php file.

What have you got on line 341 of your includes/functions/redemptions.php file?

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home6/x/yyyyyyyyyy/www/includes/functions/redemptions.php on line 341

Line 341 is :

if ((POINTS_MIN_AMOUNT == '') || ($cart->show_total() >= POINTS_MIN_AMOUNT) ) {

When the POINTS_MIN_AMOUNT variable is set not null thru admin, the error occurs. I think maybe the error comes from the $cart->show_total() variable but don't know how to fix it.

When the POINTS_MIN_AMOUNT variable is set to blank (no minimum order amount) then it works.

Thanks for your help

Patrick

Could you please explain your issue again, I'm having problem understanding it :blush:

http://www.trend-silver.com/925silver.php

your site English version is missing and errors show up

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/925silver.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXX/XXX/public_html/XXX/925silver.php on line 20

シルバーアクセサリー専門店 ですか ;) ;) ;) ?????

I'm sorry for my late reply.

こんにちは!DEEP SILVER,

フォーラムの使い方が良くわからなくて、2重投稿してしま?

??ました。

スミマセン

> your site English version is missing and errors show up

sorry...

1:New signup customers Welcome Points work! :)

2:1st shopping Points OK!

3:next shopping(data is not input to TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING.) (!)

--------------------------------

osCommerce 2.2-MS2 - utf-8

PHP Version 5.2.5

MySQL 5.1.22-rc

register_globals off

languages & currency is Japanese

Contribution

Multi-Store v2.0

POINTS AND REWARDS v20d

OscThumb

Down_for_Maintenance_v1.2

---------------------------------

> シルバーアクセサリー専門店 ですか

はい、そうです! :lol:

よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi all,

This contribution is great Btw but I seem to be having problem upon checking out,

I am using Paypal IPN, and for some reason the points, althoug deducted on the store side, are not being brought forward to paypal. causing the customer to pay ful price.

I can see that there has been fixes for this, and updates, but I have trawled my way through and can't find them, any hints would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

I thing you can solve this by changing the sorting in the order total. Make sure that point redeem are been set before ordertotal.

With most regards

Marcel

Hi all,

This contribution is great Btw but I seem to be having problem upon checking out,

I am using Paypal IPN, and for some reason the points, althoug deducted on the store side, are not being brought forward to paypal. causing the customer to pay ful price.

I can see that there has been fixes for this, and updates, but I have trawled my way through and can't find them, any hints would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Sorry, but thats not the problem, as the points are deducted before the order total, hence it working on store side, you can clearly see that the points are deducted.

Thanks for the reply though Al. Of course I'm probabbly not being specific enough :(

Sorry, but thats not the problem, as the points are deducted before the order total, hence it working on store side, you can clearly see that the points are deducted.

Thanks for the reply though Al. Of course I'm probabbly not being specific enough :(

Open: catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php

STEP ONE: Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.77)

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

.. and REPLACE it with this...

#### Points/Rewards Module v1.20 balance customer points BOF ####

// global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $customer_shopping_points, $customer_shopping_points, $customer_shopping_points_spending, $order_total_modules;

#### Points/Rewards Module v1.10 balance customer points EOF ####*/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP TWO Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.178)

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);

}

.. and add this after...

// customer shoppping points account balanced

if (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true' && $customer_shopping_points_spending) {

$points_toset = $customer_shopping_points - $customer_shopping_points_spending;

tep_set_shopping_points($points_toset,$customer_id);

if ($customer_shopping_points_spending && DISPLAY_POINTS_REDEEMED == 'true') {

tep_add_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id,$customer_shopping_points_spending);

}

}

// customer pending points added

$points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);

$rules_discounted = get_award_discounted($order);

if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && ($order->info['total'] > 0) && (USE_POINTS_FOR_SPECIALS == 'true' || $rules_discounted == true)) {

tep_add_pending_points($ordernum, $customer_id, $insert_id,$points_toadd);

}

#### Points/Rewards Module v1.20 balance customer points EOF ####*/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP THREE Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.557)

// unregister session variables used during checkout

tep_session_unregister('sendto');

tep_session_unregister('billto');

tep_session_unregister('shipping');

tep_session_unregister('payment');

tep_session_unregister('comments');

... and add after.....

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points');// Points/Rewards Module v1.20

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points_spending');// Points/Rewards Module v1.20

Let us know if that works for you

Edited by chooch

CHOOCH

Hi,

I've installed this contribution and everything runs well except the points redeemption box does not appear on the checkout payment page. I checked all the files again and the installation procedures, and the only error that I found is in the admin panel, I couldn't install the "points redeemptions" in the OT modules (but I can still sort the order). Whenever I click the "install" button, it just reloads the same page.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

I have the same problem. But when I removed the minimum purchase amount from admin panel, the error is gone and the check box appears in the checkout (payment info) page.

But how can I set the minimum purchase amount? :blink:

if ((POINTS_MIN_AMOUNT == '') || ($cart->show_total() >= POINTS_MIN_AMOUNT) ) {

Open: catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php

STEP ONE: Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.77)

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

.. and REPLACE it with this...

// global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $customer_shopping_points, $customer_shopping_points, $customer_shopping_points_spending, $order_total_modules;

#### Points/Rewards Module v1.10 balance customer points EOF ####*/

STEP TWO Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.178)

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);

}

.. and add this after...

// customer shoppping points account balanced

if (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true' && $customer_shopping_points_spending) {

$points_toset = $customer_shopping_points - $customer_shopping_points_spending;

if ($customer_shopping_points_spending && DISPLAY_POINTS_REDEEMED == 'true') {

tep_add_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id,$customer_shopping_points_spending);

}

}

// customer pending points added

$points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);

$rules_discounted = get_award_discounted($order);

if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && ($order->info['total'] > 0) && (USE_POINTS_FOR_SPECIALS == 'true' || $rules_discounted == true)) {

tep_add_pending_points($ordernum, $customer_id, $insert_id,$points_toadd);

}

#### Points/Rewards Module v1.20 balance customer points EOF ####*/

STEP THREE Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.557)

// unregister session variables used during checkout

tep_session_unregister('sendto');

tep_session_unregister('billto');

tep_session_unregister('shipping');

tep_session_unregister('payment');

tep_session_unregister('comments');

... and add after.....

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points');// Points/Rewards Module v1.20

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points_spending');// Points/Rewards Module v1.20

Let us know if that works for you

Hi I had the same Paypal problem. If I use all points to pay for the item, it still sends me to paypal for the full amount.

I tried these changes you listed to he paypal ipn file but I now get this error on checkout_confirmation.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_set_shopping_points() in /home/sites/lancelotsolutions.co.uk/public_html/hiphopmusic/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 202

any ideas?

line 202 is this in my paypal file.

thanks.

Hi I had the same Paypal problem. If I use all points to pay for the item, it still sends me to paypal for the full amount.

I tried these changes you listed to he paypal ipn file but I now get this error on checkout_confirmation.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_set_shopping_points() in /home/sites/lancelotsolutions.co.uk/public_html/hiphopmusic/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 202

any ideas?

line 202 is this in my paypal file.

thanks.

Can you copy/paste the whole IPN file here so I can take a look, hopefully we can resolve it.

CHOOCH