• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

nice to see you again, deep silver :)

Thank you!

i downloaded the newest version & overwrote my old files.

i compared all of the checkout pages to my own, didn't notice any new code.

Really??? well check again!

but it still isn't working with register globals off. could you kindly let me know which code i am missing that isn't allowing my points to deduct without globals?

If its not working for you without register globals off, then your store is not the latest osCommerce2.2rca!

checkout the demo site

http://www.deepsilver.co.cc/catalog/

work fine with register globals off/on.

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

Hi DEEP SILVER,

Could you please explain your issue again, I'm having problem understanding it :blush:

http://www.trend-silver.com/925silver.php

your site English version is missing and errors show up

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/925silver.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXX/XXX/public_html/XXX/925silver.php on line 20

シルバーアクセサリー専門店 ですか ;) ;) ;) ?????

Edited by deep-silver

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

deep silver - I went back to ver 2.00 I tried a search here, but nothing to my issue. Unless I entered a wrong search phrase.

Everything is there in catalog and admin. Customers points keep increasing as customers make purchases. Customers is able to check stats for their points. At checkout_payment.php does state (tick here to use max points allowed for this order - 203.60 -$20.36) -> After clicking check box and at checkout_confirmation.php, it only displays subtotal, shipping and total. But nothing regarding the poits used. In admin, it keeps on accumalating.

Ccould use an suggestion. Thanks.

blr044

deep silver - I went back to ver 2.00 I tried a search here, but nothing to my issue. Unless I entered a wrong search phrase.

Everything is there in catalog and admin. Customers points keep increasing as customers make purchases. Customers is able to check stats for their points. At checkout_payment.php does state (tick here to use max points allowed for this order - 203.60 -$20.36) -> After clicking check box and at checkout_confirmation.php, it only displays subtotal, shipping and total. But nothing regarding the poits used. In admin, it keeps on accumalating.

Ccould use an suggestion. Thanks.

blr044

found fix. Went back to contributions, found the fix there for checkout_confirmation.php.

also i notice that the currency is in Yen... where could we change that ?

Look in the redemptions.sql file around line 35. I open my with note pad and did a search for YEN. then change it to whatever. But it needs to be changed before it is installed.

Thank you!

Really??? well check again!

If its not working for you without register globals off, then your store is not the latest osCommerce2.2rca!

checkout the demo site

http://www.deepsilver.co.cc/catalog/

work fine with register globals off/on.

ah! i suppose you are correct. i've only done the security patches from the release candidate versions. off-hand, do you know what files need to be edited (without having to upgrade to a fullblown RC version)?

my shop is working flawlessly as-is, so i'm a bit skiddish about upgrading the non-necessary portions.

ignore my last post :)

i just upgraded 2.2 rc1 & 2.2 rc2 to my shop (less the new features in admin panel and such, and the register_global compatibility, as i already installed a contribution ages ago to use register globals off)

still, any new purchases are not issued new credits in the pending table :(

what did i miss?

figured it out! missed the new edits on checkout_process.php :)

but now, my only problem is orders placed with paypal are not issued pending points. has this been updated as well?

oddly enough, alertpay seems to be depositing the points without error.

i suppose i missed something. can you lead me in the right direction of what i should double-check?

it would be nice if i could edit my posts, rather than post so many redundant replies :rolleyes:

i believe i solved my problem!

the code in includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php was:

#### Points/Rewards Module V2.00 balance customer points BOF ####
	  if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true')) {
// customer pending points added 
		if (($order->info['total'] > 0) && (get_award_discounted($order) == true)) {
		  $points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);
		  $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_COMMENT';
		  $points_type = 'SP';
		  if ((get_redemption_awards($customer_shopping_points_spending) == true) && ($points_toadd >0)) {
			tep_add_pending_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
		  }
		}
// customer referral points added 
		if ((tep_session_is_registered('customer_referral')) && (tep_not_null(USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM))) {
		 $points_toadd = USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM;
		 $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_REFERRAL';
		 $points_type = 'RF';
		 tep_add_pending_points($customer_referral, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
		}
// customer shoppping points account balanced 
		if ($customer_shopping_points_spending) {
		  tep_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $customer_shopping_points_spending);
		}
	  }
#### Points/Rewards Module V2.00 balance customer points EOF ####*/

i changed it to:

#### Points/Rewards Module V2.1rc2a balance customer points BOF ####
 if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true')) {
// customer pending points added 
  if ($order->info['total'] > 0) {
	  $points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);
	  $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_COMMENT';
	  $points_type = 'SP';
	  if ((get_redemption_awards($customer_shopping_points_spending) == true) && ($points_toadd >0)) {
		  tep_add_pending_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
	  }
  }
// customer referral points added 
  if ((tep_session_is_registered('customer_referral')) && (tep_not_null(USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM))) {
	  $referral_twice_query = tep_db_query("select unique_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . " where orders_id = '". (int)$insert_id ."' and points_type = 'RF' limit 1");
	  if (!tep_db_num_rows($referral_twice_query)) {
		  $points_toadd = USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM;
		  $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_REFERRAL';
		  $points_type = 'RF';
		  tep_add_pending_points($customer_referral, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
	  }
  }
// customer shoppping points account balanced 
  if ($customer_shopping_points_spending) {
	  tep_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $customer_shopping_points_spending);
  }
 }
#### Points/Rewards Module V2.1rc2a balance customer points EOF ####*/

and everything now works as it should.

thank you again, deep-silver, for taking the time to release this update. :)

Contributions working fine now. Went back to uninstall and reinstalled the latest ver. So must of did something wrong the first time.

Could someone please verify this for me regarding a purchase.

Customer sunbtotal: $133.88

Points redeemed: $ 64.15

Shipping: $ 14.73

Tax 6.5%: $ 8.70

--------------------------------------

Total: $ 93.16

What I am asking is - Is sales tax figured on the subtotal or subtotal minus points. Because in admin -> configuration -> points, it is set at false shipping and tax. Looking at order, tax is calculated before points is redeemed.

Thanks.

blr044

Hi,

I have a fairly new installation of oscommerce and Points/Rewards Module V2.00 installed.

The points module is working fine when the user selects 'Cheque / Postal Order', but when they choose PayPal, the points do not get deducted from their points total in the admin section. I'm using the 'Paypal Website Payment Standard' module. Does anyone have any ideas please.

Many Thanks

Mike

Hello! i install new version but when i confirm points my customers not received any email, rest of mail work perfectly (oorders, newsletters etc) anyone can help?>

I have been having this same issue, but have not heard of a solution as of yet.

Hi

I have tried to search the forum for a answer to my problem but cannot see one. I read most of this topic but think I might have missed some.

I am testing this on localhost on my computer. I get this error on the checkout_payment.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in W:\www\shop\includes\functions\redemptions.php on line 341

I have checked that php file but cannot see any where the error is. Any help please to direct me into the right place to fix this

Thanks

Cassie

I'm having a problem with the checkout_payment.php.. I try to order something that is $4,928.00 and using the redeemed of $-100.00 ...

but my total cost all comes out to be $10.41

my total Order Total Modules:

Low Order Fee 3

Points Redeemptions 2

Shipping 4

Sub-Total 1

Tax 5

Total 6

Sub-Total: $4,928.00

Points Redeemed: -$100.00

Low Order Fee: $5.00

Store Pickup (No shipping charge added. Pickup during regular business hours.): $0.00

CA TAX 8.25%: $406.97

Total: $10.41

any solution?

Thanks

First thank you for this great MOD I tried to use installer for POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V2.1rc2a version but the page then goes blank after I try to install..

so I manually installed databse in the Customer section of the admin menu Im getting this database error on the customers_points_referral.php

customers_points_pending.php

and /orders.php?page=1&oID=11&action=edit

1146 - Table 'zest_cart.table_customers_points_pending' doesn't exist

select points_status from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING where points_status = 1 and points_type = 'SP' and orders_id = '11' limit 1

[TEP STOP]

1146 - Table 'zest_cart.table_customers_points_pending' doesn't exist

select sum(points_pending) as pending_total from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING where points_status = 1 and customer_id = '1'

I checked the database and I see this table there...also when I go into the admin in the config area I see Points rewards and I see the config settings and Im able to change so the admins writing to the database

I had no problems installing except CATALOG STEP = 5. which was alittle confusing

please help thank you

This is great contribution, thank you!

I have one small problem, when I confirm point in admin

and check "Notify Customer" it does NOT send the email.

What could be the problem?

I haven't modified the customers_points_pending.php file at all

Thanks

Regards

Plamen

it would be nice if i could edit my posts, rather than post so many redundant replies :rolleyes:

i believe i solved my problem!

the code in includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php was:

and everything now works as it should.

thank you again, deep-silver, for taking the time to release this update. :)

Hey Ewww

What was your original problem in Paypal IPN?

My IPN does issue pending points, but it issues them twice!

Not a biggy, but a bit of a pain....

original problem was they weren't saving at all. after some inspection of my edits, i found the error though.

if yours are duplicating, you probably added an edit twice somewhere. take another look at the bits that assign the points

It's a great add-on .

I know this module base on the product price and convert to product points ., and there will be convert to reward points after customer bought these products.

But have someone thinking add some options (functions)?

I noticed the README.TXT said : "* Enable/Disable the Redemptions System.(maybe you would like to offer a gift and not money back). "

But how ?

I admire all functions the module had but I think it will lack some additional functions in redemption.

For example:

If I can creat a new product with 0 price and set 1000 points to this product in admin (rear end) and I call this product as "point gift"., and let

my customers can use their award points to redeem this point gift (front end).

What should I do ?

I hope you guys can help me !!

It's a great add-on .

I know this module base on the product price and convert to product points ., and there will be convert to reward points after customer bought these products.

But have someone thinking add some options (functions)?

I noticed the README.TXT said : "* Enable/Disable the Redemptions System.(maybe you would like to offer a gift and not money back). "

But how ?

I admire all functions the module had but I think it will lack some additional functions in redemption.

For example:

If I can creat a new product with 0 price and set 1000 points to this product in admin (rear end) and I call this product as "point gift"., and let

my customers can use their award points to redeem this point gift (front end).

What should I do ?

I hope you guys can help me !!

This is a great idea, which I had myself as well for a while now.

What also would be great is that you can add extra points to certain products.

All ideas are welcome :lol:

Brgds

Small Craft

Edited by Small Craft

Does anybody get this error when clicking on Admin - Customers - Referral points?

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/wwws/users/admin/customers_points_referral.php on line 439

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/wwws/users/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/wwws/users/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

Review 200 R2.00 10/11/2008 Pending

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/wwws/users/admin/customers_points_referral.php on line 439

Review 200 R2.00 10/11/2008 Pending