• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Username and Password

bengkelonline

i'm succeded install the oscommerce, but i don't know what's my admin username and password. there is no confirmation at all about the username and password. so anyone know where the information stored? now i can only view the admin page, but when i try to login and do some changes, it's asking the username and password. i can't login.

Thanks,

Agustinus Stephen

i'm succeded install the oscommerce, but i don't know what's my admin username and password.  there is no confirmation at all about the username and password. so anyone know where the information stored? now i can only view the admin page, but when i try to login and do some changes, it's asking the username and password. i can't login.

Thanks,

Agustinus Stephen

I did the same thing! I am hoping for help too!

i'm succeded install the oscommerce, but i don't know what's my admin username and password.  there is no confirmation at all about the username and password. so anyone know where the information stored? now i can only view the admin page, but when i try to login and do some changes, it's asking the username and password. i can't login.

Thanks,

Agustinus Stephen

I found the solution. The installation defualt is:

Email address: [email protected]

Password: admin

Good luck! I just installed this also.......can not wait to see what I can do with it!

Stock osc does not come with a password set up. It is more than likely something installed through your web host. You will either need to contact them, or look in your control panel to see if there is a setting for passwords.

admin@localhost probably wont work for everyone who has this problem.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

is there a module or plug-in that allows us to configure the admin password etc .... I'd like to change mine from time to time for security reasons.

Archived