• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change PSD to HTML?

I am looking to build my own template using artwork made in Photoshop,is this quite easy to do?

I have looked around template site but I havnt found anything I like that would look good on my site.

What would I need to change a PSD file into HTML?

I have had a look around for a tutorial with no avail,can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks allot

Mark

If you use the slice tool in photoshop you can cut your image up the way you need it to make the page, then click on file, save as and at the bottom you would select html and images.

Then you have all of your images cut up and an html page to go by. Then you will need to edit the pages for oscommerce to get them to look like you want. It's going to take some work, but it can be done.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

It really just depends on the image and how it needs to be cut up to work. I would take a look at the source of an osc page to see what is going on. Might help you get an idea.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived