• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image problems

shinchan

Hello,

When i try to select (update) a image into artikels i get the following errors.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(d:/dima/catalog/images/header_checkout.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\Dima\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php2C.tmp' to 'd:/dima/catalog/images/header_checkout.gif' in D:\Dima\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Dima\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php:94) in D:\Dima\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

Permissions are just fine.

Running Windows XP

tia

Shin

The header error is most likely cause by whitespace about 99% of the time. To correct that, just open the file at issue and delete all the extra space at the bottom and delete all of it until you reach code. That should fix that error.

As far as the first two errors. Do you have this on a web host yet. The reason I ask is because the path is showing it's coming from a local drive and not from a server side.

Are you using the file manager that comes with oscommerce? I have seen a lot of threads lately of people using osc on their machines who have had permission problems when using the file manager.

If so don't use it, and either use an editer that saves right to the right directory or drag and drop... and once your site is on the web dont use the file manager either. It has bugs and will mess up code.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived