• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders in Admin via osCommerce not working

ereed28214

Ok, my website is www.got2getfit.com. I got the site done and it works fine...but just one problem. I have 2 payment options (money order and CC). When someone selects money order and click on Confirm Order button it goes through and I can see who orders. But if someone orders by CC via Verisign and click on Confirm Order....the order goes through and verisign gets the payment and they pay me (customer is being charged and I'm paid) but only one problem....it does not show the customer in the Order section in Admin via oscommerce. Basically I can't see who is ordering what product for me to ship it out. They are being charged and all but I have no clue what to ship them. Can you please look at this and look at the php code or something? I'm guessing when someone clicks on Confirm Order it takes them to the verisign page showing their credit card is approved before the oscommerce database is updated. Sorta like skipping the database part. Take a look and order a product with fake cc number to see what I mean and check the Admin for the orders unless you wanna buy the product and use real cc but make sure you email me what you ordered so i can ship it out. Take a look and help please. Thanks.

Ok, my website is www.got2getfit.com. I got the site done and it works fine...but just one problem. I have 2 payment options (money order and CC). When someone selects money order and click on Confirm Order button it goes through and I can see who orders. But if someone orders by CC via Verisign and click on Confirm Order....the order goes through and verisign gets the payment and they pay me (customer is being charged and I'm paid) but only one problem....it does not show the customer in the Order section in Admin via oscommerce. Basically I can't see who is ordering what product for me to ship it out. They are being charged and all but I have no clue what to ship them. Can you please look at this and look at the php code or something? I'm guessing when someone clicks on Confirm Order it takes them to the verisign page showing their credit card is approved before the oscommerce database is updated. Sorta like skipping the database part. Take a look and order a product with fake cc number to see what I mean and check the Admin for the orders unless you wanna buy the product and use real cc but make sure you email me what you ordered so i can ship it out. Take a look and help please.  Thanks.

Hmmm....no one knows or why its doing that?

Archived