• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Delivery info + Payment not appearing

gtcave

Hi when i tried to checkout on my site, the payment for the item appears

but the delivery info and the price for delivery dont appear. I have installed the payment module stuff and set the order to appear.

I need quick help please. My site is about to go live.

Thanks

Just FYI, bumping your thread and also not mentioning more info will get your post ignored by most people. Also the moderators will delete it. I don't agree with it but that's just the way people act around here.

Ok, now to your problem. Do you have a link so I could take a look at excactly what your talking about and have a better understanding?

right kool.

http://www.gtcave.com/catalog/

jus pick an item yeh and proceed to check out. Then Dont need to register, just go below etc, enter details, and then when it comes to payment information

the only thing that comes up is

billing method and payment address and add comments about your order

There is nothing there for delivery information, how it will be shipped and shipping costs.

I have selected 2 methods in admin, table rate and flat rate, in order and both set to true.(they are installed)

But not showing up when user proceeds to checkout. So they cant select a delivery method, it just proceeds to payment.

I have been trying to fix it and it is still not working. I have been trying to fix it in admin. Anybody give me a quick hand please? im a newbie.......rememebr we were once all newbies....

Archived