• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors in admin panel and with orders

---Kate---

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I have finally managed to get oscommerce on my home server and kind of working. But when I go to my admin panel I get this error at the top of every page :-

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_3a6ff8c4b60d33496b3cdb341c02b07b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\appserv\www\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

and these errors at the bottom of every page :-

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp\sess_3a6ff8c4b60d33496b3cdb341c02b07b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

And if I look under the customers orders, I can't see any and I get these errors instead of the orders:-

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '1' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

I am very new to this, and have no idea what any of this means, so some simple help/steps to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.

Hi,

Can anyone help me?  I have finally managed to get oscommerce on my home server and kind of working.  But when I go to my admin panel I get this error at the top of every page :-

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_3a6ff8c4b60d33496b3cdb341c02b07b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\appserv\www\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

and these errors at the bottom of every page :-

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp\sess_3a6ff8c4b60d33496b3cdb341c02b07b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

And if I look under the customers orders, I can't see any and I get these errors instead of the orders:-

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '1' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

I am very new to this, and have no idea what any of this means, so some simple help/steps to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.

I have to assume you are using a Windows server? if so, problem 1 is easy.

open file manager and create a tmp directory in C: drive. If you want to be sure that your setup finds a tmp directory, you can also create one in C:\windows.

The second problem can be solved by applying the fix here.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1605/

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

I have to assume you are using a Windows server? if so, problem 1 is easy.

open file manager and create a tmp directory in C: drive. If you want to be sure that your setup finds a tmp directory, you can also create one in C:\windows.

The second problem can be solved by applying the fix here.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1605/

Thankyou so much for you help, that worked perfectly! :D

Archived