• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shop by rather than "Price"

NerioDavid

Hi, guys!

I'm very interested on the functionality of the contri "shop by price". However, I want to know are there other contributions which have the same ability but not sort the products by price? Such as, if I can shop by the name, the model, or anything I feel like to define?

I really want to have a contribution like this to work. If anyone has any info about this, please contact me. I'll very appreciate.

Thanks

the shop by price will sort by price if the customer clicks on the dollar value, else items are sorted by osCommerce default.

Hi,

First thank you guys replyed to me. But I must say, maybe I don't express myself clearly.

What I mean is I want an additional box called "shop by", but not shop by price. I can define what can the customer shop by. I'm not mean the sorting of the result of the shop by price contri.

If I can't find a mod can do this, i think i'll use the "manufactrurers" function. Any suggestion?

like this one 'manufacturers 2"

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,second/page,2

BTW, I'm working on something dynamic to allow drilldown by any kind of field or attribute

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived