• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding HTML in PHP

My Conditions of Use, Return & Shipping, and Privacy Policy are pretty wordy. I need to know the best way to get the PHP to be happy with all my formatting. I have everything setup in HTML already. Is there a way to insert a link to the HTML in the "define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Put here you Conditions of Use');" line and have it show the HTML?

Thanks for any help you guys can give!

My Conditions of Use, Return & Shipping, and Privacy Policy are pretty wordy.  I need to know the best way to get the PHP to be happy with all my formatting.  I have everything setup in HTML already.  Is there a way to insert a link to the HTML in the "define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'Put here you Conditions of Use');" line and have it show the HTML?

Thanks for any help you guys can give!

If you are going to call another page, you would have to use an i-frame. You can instert the html directly, but no head, body tags. Just what you have between <body></body>.

normally html will work, just remember to escape any single quote or apostrophe. (' would be \') Double quotes are okay, don't need to be escaped.

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

Archived