The e-commerce.

New Installation : Database Import : oscommerce.sq

diecastfast.com

Hi guys:

I'm getting this error:

Database Import

The following error has occurred:

SQL file does not exist: /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/install/oscommerce.sql

I have tried all the simple stuff, searched for errors, checked and re-checked that I followed all instructions. Can someone help? Is there a work-around?

Thanks,

Justin

Hi guys:

I'm getting this error:

Database Import

The following error has occurred:

SQL file does not exist: /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/install/oscommerce.sql

I have tried all the simple stuff, searched for errors, checked and re-checked that I followed all instructions. Can someone help? Is there a work-around?

Thanks,

Justin

I'm hoping your using linux... Because if you try to use that filepath in windows you'll have a ton of problems. Is the file in that directory? If all else fails you can execute that sql script and it will create all of the tables and probably skip that step.

I'm hoping your using linux... Because if you try to use that filepath in windows you'll have a ton of problems. Is the file in that directory? If all else fails you can execute that sql script and it will create all of the tables and probably skip that step.

No, it's a Windows server. I'm not sure how I'm "using that filepath" though - I don't know where it came from or how to change it. I know where the file exists on the server (shared server) but how can I point to it in the install file? Surely I'm not the only one running into this speedbump? :(

Justin

the paths are different on a windows server than they are on a *nix server, thus the /usr/local.... path is incorrect. ask your host how your document root path is setup.

the paths are different on a windows server than they are on a *nix server, thus the /usr/local....  path is incorrect.  ask your host how your document root path is setup.

Okay, but when I figure out what it's supposed to be, how do I change it? Why isn't the path user-configurable? Why did the installation assume the path would be for a Linux server?

Thanks for the help,

Justin

Archived