• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Something like a product attribute

cczernia

I'm looking for a way to gather extra info from the customer that they can enter into text box and will get sent with the product. This would be similar to the a product attribute except it would be an open text box instead of a pull down menu and there would be no need to modify the price.

Thanks in advance.

Shade and Sweet Water

Chris Czerniak

if you install the option type contribution you have an option to do just that.

This contribution is used by a lot of peopel and a generally a good investment for your shop.

Alternatively you can also install the 'imprint text' option contribution. It is focused on capturing text info, but is a lot less used.

HTH

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

if you install the option type contribution you have an option to do just that.

This contribution is used by a lot of peopel and a generally a good investment for your shop.

Do you have a link. I have no idea how to navigate all the contributions to find what I need.

Shade and Sweet Water

Chris Czerniak

if you put 'option type' in the search box on the contributions home page, you find http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...rch,option+type

somewhere at the top.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived