• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices display as 0

I have only just started to use this and decided to just make currenty of GBP. I have added a couple of profucts and the price displays as 0! I don't know what I have done wrong - could anyone offer some advice please? Thanks, Joseph

it is because you changed the default language... and probably removed the other languages?

From a team member on another post

catalog/includes/languages/english.php

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)
define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

change to

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)
define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'GBP');

or in the admin under configuration and my store set use default language currency to false

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

I have only just started to use this and decided to just make currenty of GBP.  I have added a couple of profucts and the price displays as 0!  I don't know what I have done wrong - could anyone offer some advice please? Thanks, Joseph

Thank you very much - all working and okay now! THANKS!

Archived