• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best place for Osc templates

Does anyone know anywhere where you can get nice templates for my Oscommerce store?

I know about the templatemoster stuff but I am looking for something different.

I am looking for really nice crisp designs.

If anyone knows any great site that would be a huge help.

Thanks allot

Mark

Hmmn, are these types of commercial posts allowed in these forums now? [no they're not :) ]

Anyhow, to the OP, keep in mind the the templates on templatemonster are not made for OSCommerce, and would require considerable work to integrate them into this cart. That being said, you'll probably find many more, and better 'designs' there than just about any other website.

Once you've got a design picked out, there are tons of programmers around that would integrate it into oscommerce for a nominal fee. Because of the work involved in integrating a design, free OSCommerce templates are pretty rare, and bland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Sorry about the link there,I didnt know they wernt allow.

I really like the TM ones but id like a different look to those ones I have found on there.

The free Osc ones are very bland but I suppose a designer would spice things up a bit.

On my past site Headnod,I made the mistake of compiling it with loads of contribs and now some of the main things like the payment mod and email parts dont work anymore.

Thanks allot for the help.

Cheers again

Archived