• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currency Troubles!

Lambretta

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a popular subject but the answers I need don't seem to be in the ones I've looked through!

I've updated my currencies to GBP, USD, CAD and EUR...all worked fine, untill I proceed to checkout....poo. All prices go to USD. When GBP is my default. The 'use as default' checkbox is also selected in edit currency section (GBP).

I have selected true on 'use default language currency' in admin. I have tried changing the english.php file from USD to GBP. All I get is parse error and page doesn't load.

Ohh, I'm using 2.2.

I have now tried removing all but GBP, and all price go to zero.

Is there anything I can try??

Thanks

C

I have tried changing the english.php file from USD to GBP. All I get is parse error and page doesn't load.

Don't edit files using the osCommerce File Manager, as it will cause parse errors. Download the file to be edited, take a backup (just in case) then edit the file you downloaded in a plain text editor like Notepad, Text Pad or Crimson Editor. Upload to your website, and if it doesn't work you can restore from the backup you took.

Vger

Don't edit files using the osCommerce File Manager, as it will cause parse errors.  Download the file to be edited, take a backup (just in case) then edit the file you downloaded in a plain text editor like Notepad, Text Pad or Crimson Editor.  Upload to your website, and if it doesn't work you can restore from the backup you took.

Vger

Ahh!

Thanks very much, will try that now.

C

Ahh!

Thanks very much, will try that now.

C

Now it's saying this when I add to Cart.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mvntwghd/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english.php:336) in /home/mvntwghd/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Is this a permissions problem?

No, this error is caused by white space (blank lines or spaces) before the opening php tag or after the closing php tag in the file you've edited - usually after the closing tag.

Place your cursor as far behind/below the closing tag as it will go and then delete until there is no more space after ?>

Vger

Archived