• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can I?

nathanuk

Ok, in order:

The breadcrumb (home->catalog->Top etc.)

In includes/application_top.php, find:

// include the breadcrumb class and start the breadcrumb trail
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');
 $breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);
 $breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

Either delete, or comment this section out (so you can replace it quickly if you need to at a later date) - to comment out, add // to the start of each line like before "include the breadcrumb....."

Navigation bar:

Code it! In your includes/header.php file you already have a link to Home and Login, just copy the syntax for links to the other sections or pages of your site. i.e.

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>

Just check that you have defined the HEADER_TITLE_xxx in includes/languages/english.php and that you are using the correct filename as defined in includes/filenames.php. By linking in this syntax, you are keeping the session id alive.

Cart Totals:

Cart in header contrib

Enjoy!

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Ok, in order:

?require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');
?$breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

?$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);
?$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

Either delete, or comment this section out (so you can replace it quickly if you need to at a later date) - to comment out, add // to the start of each line like before "include the breadcrumb....."

Navigation bar:

Code it! In your includes/header.php file you already have a link to Home and Login, just copy the syntax for links to the other sections or pages of your site. i.e.

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>

Just check that you have defined the HEADER_TITLE_xxx in includes/languages/english.php and that you are using the correct filename as defined in includes/filenames.php. By linking in this syntax, you are keeping the session id alive.

Cart Totals:

Cart in header contrib

Enjoy!

Niknak, do you have that in terms for a simpleton

Niknak, do you have that in terms for a simpleton

Which bit? lol

From the top (once more with feeling...)

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');
$breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);
$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

change to:

//require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');
//$breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

//$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);
//$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

Navigation bar:

Code it! In your includes/header.php file you already have a link to Home and Login, just copy the syntax for links to the other sections or pages of your site. i.e. CODE<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>

That really is as simple as I can make it. Sorry, you are going to have to get your hands dirty. I'll help until the cows come home, but if you want me to write your site for you I'll need to be putting some food on the table! Think of the files you want your links to link to. Go to includes/filenames.php and see what they are defined as (in capitals before the actual filename). This is the bit you need to add into

<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '',

- i.e. replace LOGOFF with whatever the filename is you wish to use. Then go to includes/languages/english.php and look at the HEADER_TITLE's - if the file you want to link to (or the word you want to use) isn't in the list, copy a line and change it to a new definition. Then use this same definition in your link.

Cart Totals:

cart in header contribution

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with this one, I have yet to meet a person on these forums who couldnt click a link!! :blush:

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

} else {

}

:D I think I'll sell mine on eBay - just about mastered it now!

Oh no! If I list it there somebody would have to click to put in a bid.

Suddenly the plan didnt look so good....

if (stumped == true) {

} else {

}

Archived