• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Batched Deposits

I am not using QBI yet. We are selling online and our deposits arrive batched together (to clarify the terminology I am using without knowing whether it's correct: a few transactions become one deposit when sent to our bank account).

We are using Quickbooks and we are downloading transactions from our Bank.

Here is my question: In our online banking interface in Quickbooks, the batched deposits arrive. But instead of recording these batched depsits, I would like to record the singel transactions (as we need to seperately record sales taxes).

When using the module, I am guessing that I will download the transactions seperately into Quickbooks.

Do I

a. not use online banking with QB at all and just go by what's recoded in OSC? (and the reconcile with the bank statements)

b. break up the batched deposits into it's parts by splitting the deposit (lots a work...)

c. some other magical trick?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers,

Stephan