• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment options not showing?

For some odd reason, the payment options are now showing at all now, as you can see in the below image. I am not sure what has caused this, but if anyone has an idea on where to look, i can do so. I am affluent in PHP and mySQL so if you just say the file i should look in and where, i can look around. Thanks for the support, and also for the great software!

cc.JPG

have you checked the obvious such as the payment modules being switched to green.

Also do the payment modules exist on your server and readable by the webserver?

Yes, and yes. At one point I had them working, but somehow after the first few people signed up, there was this problem. I reuploaded all the payment modules from the pack, and still there.

Ok, and it DOES work when i use an older user before this problem, maybe there is an error on a page for the register a user, as it is not putting something in the database?

you must have some logic in your payment modules themselves that is making them not be available to some customers.

perhaps some logic regarding country code or something like that.

it would have a line saying $this->enabled = false; if this was the case

Matt

Ok, what I think the problem is that the file could not be changed by some script, the one that sets

if (defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED') && tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED)) {
       $this->modules = explode(';', MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED);

because i have a local one on Windows, which by default makes files writeable, but linux has a permissions to not writable. I am going to check this.

If someone can tell me where MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED is set, then i could probally find the problem there. Thank you.

Edited by rockerboo