• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

looking for collaborator

Francys

Hello, i believe thread i made was considered abuse because i was trying to make commercial or oscommerce services statements.

But the fact is i was only trying to contact the community in order to get someone who can answer me any questions regarding issues that may come up with oscommerce so therefore my oscommerce shop and ofcourse i haven't refer any feeses so it's only a change of informations regarding oscommerce. But in a more dynamic approach then with forums, that's all.

So this post wasn't about:

* Other Projects that don't concern OsCommerce

* Commercial or oscommerce service advertising

Of course we can prolly discuss other projects or commercial or oscommerce service advertising within reasonablys

Considering that there may be some questions then pose them on this thread, because i want to see this matter explained there may be more people out there with the same questions i have, if this is not explained in this thread it will be in others.

If this is the right place to post which i believe it is would also give nice words to the effort being made by the community in order to get a ubiquitous mean of making something which was suppose to be in range of every guyes.

Archived