• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pop Up images do not resize

Brent_A

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the following, when I click on the enlarge image link in the product listing page, the image doesn't resize it simply remains at thumbnail size. I've searched the support forums and contribution but can't find an answer.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Brent

I assume you have added larger images as well as thumbnails when making the products?

Otherwise I would put a bit of debug on the popup_image page to see what image it is trying to display.

matt

Assuming that your images are larger than thumbnail, and are controlling the size to display images in your admin panel,

open catalog/popup_image.php and look for this line

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'],     $products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);}

and replace with this:

$size=GetImageSize(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image']);
 echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name'], $size[0], $size[1]);

Be sure to make a backup of your popup_image.php before doing any changes.

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

Assuming that your images are larger than thumbnail, and are controlling the size to display images in your admin panel,

open catalog/popup_image.php and look for this line

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], ? ? $products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);}

and replace with this:

$size=GetImageSize(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image']);
?echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name'], $size[0], $size[1]);

Be sure to make a backup of your popup_image.php before doing any changes.

Thanks,

I'll give this a try and let you know.

Brent

Archived