• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ability to take Donations

ifmm536

Hi

I am new to this forum and this product. I am currently working for a Non-Profit and we are putting together a website to take in Orders/Donations for Books we publish. While looking for a shopping cart I came across OSC cart. Does anyone know if OSC solution has the ability to take donations (process it the same way as orders though).

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I am also lokking for a way to accept donations (also for a non profit) I have not seen a module that fits the bill yet. I have looked into the coding necessary and it appears to be a pretty sizable task as currently the shipping is not tied to individual products. I was hoping someone with more experience in oscommerce would respond with some helpful information. However thought I would let you know you are not the only one looking. :D

I am also looking for a way to accept donations (also for a non profit) I have not seen a module that fits the bill yet. I have looked into the coding necessary and it appears to be a pretty sizable task as currently the shipping is not tied to individual products. I was hoping someone with more experience in oscommerce would respond with some helpful information. However thought I would let you know you are not the only one looking. :D

Archived