• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help me re-write this php code

tommy11011

I have this line of code

$loginboxcontent = tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL'))

Can someone re-write this line to exclude the tep_draw_form ? It is calling a box where I don't need a box.

thanks in advance, I'm a php nube.

No it's not - tep_draw_form does not create any sort of box. It just creates a <form>  </form> tag pair.

Please be more specific as to what you actually want.

Well, if you could check this thread, you will see what I mean. I has pictures also. Nobody seems to know.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=149511&st=20

I have this line of code

$loginboxcontent = tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL'))

Can someone re-write this line to exclude the tep_draw_form ?  It is calling a box where I don't need a box.

thanks in advance, I'm a php nube.

That will not do, if you want to change the way the contribution work for combined login and create account page , you will have to rewrite the whole login section, not only one line.

If you want to have a different look, it would be much easier for you to install the infobox customicer contribution i gave you a link to earlier.

If you do, you only need to change 1 word in the the combined login and create account page, after that you can easily change the look in the stylesheet.

And besides this contribution does have its own support tread....

Archived