• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving products from category to another

Arjuna

I have just recently set up my store and I am very happy with osc and its nice features. Now I wish to make some changes in the categories and move some products from one category to another. How do I do this without deleting and re-creating the whole product? I have tried to find solution from all documentation, as well as the support forums with no success. Is it possible?

-A

I have just recently set up my store and I am very happy with osc and its nice features. Now I wish to make some changes in the categories and move some products from one category to another. How do I do this without deleting and re-creating the whole product? I have tried to find solution from all documentation, as well as the support forums with no success. Is it possible?

Yes. Just go to your Admin -> catalog -> select the product to move -> click the Move button. The rest is self explanatory.

Thanks for quick reply. Well, seems to be easy overlook even the superb intuitive user-interface of OSC. The move-button is located in very easy and logical place, but still I did not see it. Though, in documentation this feature was not documented.

Archived