• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I change where the links

ozarkhighs

I am wanting to change where the links go to under the information tab. It looks like the information tad's links are in information.php and they look like:

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

How do I change where contacts go?

This

FILENAME_CONTACT_US)

is the name of the file that will be called when the link is clicked on. It is defined in includes/filenames.php. You can create a new one or replace it with

'some_page.php'

Just be sure to include the apostrophes.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

This
FILENAME_CONTACT_US)

is the name of the file that will be called when the link is clicked on. It is defined in includes/filenames.php. You can create a new one or replace it with

'some_page.php'

Just be sure to include the apostrophes.

Jack

Thanks!

However, the page I want to replace it with is outside of the store and when I replace it with that 'some_page.php' I can't seem to get it to link outside of the store site. Suggestions?

If it outside of the shop, then you should replace some_page.php with the full url to the site (http://www...) and set it to open in a new window (target="_blank").

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived