• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class & Gift Voucher Contribution

papoola

Hi,

I've installed the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution but when I purchase a gift voucher, shipping is charged even though I set weight at 0. Any suggestions on how I can disable shipping for gift vouchers?

Thanks,

Katie "Princess Papoola" :blink:

Hi,

I've installed the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contribution but when I purchase a gift voucher, shipping is charged even though I set weight at 0.  Any suggestions on how I can disable shipping for gift vouchers?

Thanks,

Katie "Princess Papoola"  :blink:

Congratulations if you got it to work 1st time out! looks like a very complicated install.

According to instructions in manual,

"Gift vouchers are a virtual product. In this regard, in many shops, they do not require shipping charges to be added to them. To avert the shipping charge on gift vouchers set the weight of the gift voucher to 0 when creating the product and enable downloads by setting true the value admin->configuration->downloads->enable download . "

hth

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

Congratulations if you got it to work 1st time out! looks like a very complicated install.

According to instructions in manual,

"Gift vouchers are a virtual product. In this regard, in many shops, they do not require shipping charges to be added to them. To avert the shipping charge on gift vouchers set the weight of the gift voucher to 0 when creating the product and enable downloads by setting true the value admin->configuration->downloads->enable download . "

hth

Thanks, George! I set enable download to "true" and voila! No shipping charge! Duh! How'd I miss that?!?!

I appreciate your help,

Katie

Archived