• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

stupid newbie question

ok, i want to add to my store some of the wonderful addons that people have created. I have downloaded the module that I want, canada post shipping with dimensions, but have no idea what to do with the file I have extracted. LOL!

Help please.

You'll need to read through the instructions that came with it. Some are easy to follow, some are not. If it involves changing code, then you will need to download your files to your computer with an ftp program and then use an editor to make the changes. When you are finished, upload the files back to your server. Be sure to back them up first though since it is easy to make mistakes. I can't be more specific than the above since I don't know where you are stuck at. If you ask a specific question (How do I download, How do I unzip the archive...), you will be more likely to get a helpful answer.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi..

Can you send me the canada post module to me?

my email: [email protected]

Thanks!

ok, i want to add to my store some of the wonderful addons that people have created.  I have downloaded the module that I want, canada post shipping with dimensions, but have no idea what to do with the file I have extracted.  LOL!

Help please.

Archived