• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP! database error?

jeana

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here? Yesterday, I began getting this error and

#1 I have been running this site for 3 years now so this is not a new install

#2 I have not even touched my site at all in the past 2 weeks

I thought that perhaps the mysql server went down, but i can log into that ok. Anyone have any ideas? This is pretty frustrating because things don't just mysteriously stop working - something had to have happened.

thanks in advance.

1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYD'. (errno: 145)

select value from sessions where sesskey = '56240201cd5c4391a29596b33a67588c' and expiry > '1116349179'

[TEP STOP]

1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYD'. (errno: 145)

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '56240201cd5c4391a29596b33a67588c'

[TEP STOP]

</

• 1 month later...
Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here?  Yesterday, I began getting this error and

#1 I have been running this site for 3 years now so this is not a new install

#2 I have not even touched my site at all in the past 2 weeks

I thought that perhaps the mysql server went down, but i can log into that ok.  Anyone have any ideas?  This is pretty frustrating because things don't just mysteriously stop working - something had to have happened.

thanks in advance.

Something you might try is to drop the sesskey and to put it back in 32 char text and set the PRIMARY index key to 32.

The return on an MD5SUM is always 32 characters, varchar should *never* been used for sesskey going back to day one.

Archived