• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Acceptance

MSADMIN

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if someone could give me a simple breakdown of what I need from my clients who have merchant accounts, in order to have the money go directly into their bank accounts.

Basically the client wants after each transaction for the money to go directly into their accounts. They don't really want to have to do much on the site after it is complete.

Also, what do I need to install as well, for this to happen? What information will the bank need to give the client for configuration?

Help on this is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dave.

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if someone could give me a simple breakdown of what I need from my clients who have merchant accounts, in order to have the money go directly into their bank accounts.

Basically the client wants after each transaction for the money to go directly into their accounts. They don't really want to have to do much on the site after it is complete.

Also, what do I need to install as well, for this to happen? What information will the bank need to give the client for configuration?

Help on this is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dave.

If the already have a merchant account, they just need to get a payment processor. (If you want an easy solution, choose one which already have a module for oscommerce)

About which payment processors you can choose from, well that depends on which country your clients have their company/merchant account in.

If the already have a merchant account, they just need to get a payment processor. (If you want an easy solution, choose one which already have a module for oscommerce)

About which payment processors you can choose from, well that depends on which country your clients have their company/merchant account in.

Well the client is in Canada.

So once I install OSCommerce for them and then install the payment processor will I have to do more configurations or add numbers or something so that the program knows the put the money into their back account?

This is so confusing although i know it shouldnt be.

so do i have find out what the merchant account of the client is as well ? and then from there get the proper payment processor ?

thanks in advance for your help & support.

Dave.

so do i have find out what the merchant account of the client is as well ? and then from there get the proper payment processor ?

thanks in advance for your help & support.

Dave.

1. Check which merchant account your client has.

2. check with the available payment processors if their solution are compatable with your clients merchant account.

3. If so choose the one which gives good conditions and set up an agreement for your client.

4. install and configure the the payment module in your clients shop and configure it with the account info which the payment processor has given your client.

Then you should be ready to go.....

Here is one of the canadian payment processors which has a ready made payment module in oscommerce.

Psigate

• 2 years later...
1. Check which merchant account your client has.

2. check with the available payment processors if their solution are compatable with your clients merchant account.

3. If so choose the one which gives good conditions and set up an agreement for your client.

4. install and configure the the payment module in your clients shop and configure it with the account info which the payment processor has given your client.

Then you should be ready to go.....

Here is one of the canadian payment processors which has a ready made payment module in oscommerce.

Psigate

There are a ton of credit card processor that can be used in both Canada & the US - here are a couple good references:

http://www.canadian-merchant-account-services.com/index.html

http://www.canadian-merchant-account-servi...nt-account.html

Archived