• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Accounts softward

kenancient

I know in the contributions section there are a lot that will help with integrating QuickBooks. If you search there I am sure you will find more for other accounting packages. The new QB contribution is very good but is only for the USA at this time (as far as I know). Read the support threads for all of them before making a choice.

Also osC can handle stock control also Ie it can display an out of stock message/image when you run out. But that would involve keeping your accounting and osC up to date.

Thanks ..

I know in the contributions section there are a lot that will help with integrating QuickBooks.  If you search there I am sure you will find more for other accounting packages.  The new QB contribution is very good but is only for the USA at this time (as far as I know).  Read the support threads for all of them before making a choice.

Also osC can handle stock control also Ie it can display an out of stock message/image when you run out.  But that would involve keeping your accounting and osC up to date.

Archived