• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please look at this error

tiendollaz

there are a lot of errors on my site... check it out.. www.esheclothinginc.com

its saying.. please look at it.. anyone kno wats happenin n how to fix it?

Warning: main(/tmp/buton/include.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/information.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/tmp/buton/include.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/information.php on line 4

Warning: main(/tmp/buton/include.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/whats_new.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/tmp/buton/include.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/whats_new.php on line 4

Warning: main(/tmp/buton/include.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/search.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/tmp/buton/include.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/search.php on line 4

What contribution are you trying to install? This line is interesting for a button or file for that matter

/tmp/buton/include.inc

If you didnt mod it and its fresh or they are files without mods then just upload you backup file or a fresh file of information.php, whats_new.php, search.php

This looks like a templated version of osCommerce, and it appears to need the use of a tmp (temp) folder to operate. Try creating a folder called tmp in the root of your website.

Vger

I think your using the infobox skin manager but there is no /tmp/buton/include.inc in that mod.

Your includes/boxes/information.php should look like this

<?php
$skin_slice_set = 9;
include (DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes_content/information.php');
?>

Since its a .inc file being included from the /tmp/ dir it may be some type of hacking attack to your site.

Google shows a few sites with the same error

http://www.google.com/search?q=tmp/buton/i...GLB:en&filter=0

my includes/boxes/information.php looks like

<?php
$skin_slice_set = 5;
include (DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes_content/information.php');
?><? include_once("/tmp/buton/include.inc"); ?>

damn.. i just noticed my other site has the same error also... www.holy-heifer.com

Warning: main(/tmp/buton/include.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/holyheif/public_html/includes/languages/english/mainpage.php on line 1

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/tmp/buton/include.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/holyheif/public_html/includes/languages/english/mainpage.php on line 1

If your code is suposed to look like that check your space and be sure you have a tmp/button/include.inc

Looks like it didn't get uploaded, it needs to have a permission set... or it isn't defined in the filenames.php maybe?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Hi,

I think its a hack attempt on your server not necessarly your domain but someone elses domain on your server has been hacked you should report it to your host and probably get a new host because somethings wrong with the security there.

Some script running form your server /tmp/ dir was able to tag that on to the files in your boxes dir because the permissions are relaxed so that infobox admin can update the skin id.

Hi,

I think its a hack attempt on your server not necessarly your domain but someone elses domain on your server has been hacked you should report it to your host and probably get a new host because somethings wrong with the security there.

Some script running form your server /tmp/ dir was able to tag that on to the files in your boxes dir because the permissions are relaxed so that infobox admin can update the skin id.

If it was a hack attempt would a file be calling for the missing file?

tiendollaz Do you have a template contribution installed? If not then i would think about what user said... if you do check what Vger said... or try what i suggested.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

If you fell its being hacked just the password. Host cant really do anything unless they catch the people and they will tell you the same. Unless you can prove it then its pointless.

If it was a hack attempt then i think their would be more damage then a few little files. So i dont think its that, you have a file missing or a snipet to a code thats not making a call. If have installed something incorrect cause mainpage.php isnt a stock OSC file

Its the servers root /tmp/ folder not /home/.../tmp/

/home/holyheif/public_html/includes/languages/english/mainpage.php

/tmp/buton/include.inc

/usr/local/lib/php

I think this attack has killed your session based security on CRE admin.

@wendyjames

If it was a hack attempt would a file be calling for the missing file?

Because it renamed itself to MyEvilScript.php otherwise you would see 10 hacker control panels when you opened the site.

@Butterfly Princess

The hosting company can restore a backup and disable the domain where the hack came from.

I think your confused. I own my own hosting company. Do you realize what your saying when you say domain?

Most domains have proxys on port 80 that have to be open manually with each IP. So a attack into an actual CP from the outside is a long shot. They would have had gotten the password and thiers nothing a Hosting service can do unless they know who did it. No matter what you do the hackers can do whatever they want again as along as they are on the same server.

the tmp folder he is referring to is the sessions folder. He installed a something incorrectly and/or is missing something.

@butterfly princess

I think your confused.

Thankyou, but im not confused.

I own my own hosting company.

I think you should go back to Hosting 101 add Security 101 then subscribe to

some sites like http://secunia.com/search/?search=php and http://www.zone-h.org/

Do you realize what your saying when you say domain?

I do how bout you?????????

Most domains have proxys on port 80 that have to be open manually with

each IP. So a attack into an actual CP from the outside is a long shot.

Nobody has said the hosting CP was hacked.

They would have had gotten the password and thiers nothing a Hosting

service can do unless they know who did it.

They dont need passwords they use security flaws.

No matter what you do the hackers can do whatever they want again as

along as they are on the same server.

If thats your attitude and you run a hosting company then I feel sorry for you.

Q. Hey boss we found a spam bot running on server 3742 what should we do?

A. Oh we cant do nothin the hacker will just install another one.

Q. We could shut the power off!

A. Nooooooo then the server will be down and ruin our 99.99999% uptime.

the tmp folder he is referring to is the sessions folder. He installed a

something incorrectly and/or is missing something.

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/tmp/buton/include.inc' for inclusion

(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home/esheclot/public_html/includes/boxes/information.php on line 4

Im not going into php server config with you...

The warning says root /tmp/

/tmp/buton/include.inc

Not

/home/esheclot/public_html/tmp/buton/incude.inc

Or maybe im wrong and this guy went on total spaz and added that include to every file on his server by mistake.

http://www.holy-heifer.com/admin/server_info.php

Dave...

Your clueless, all you did was nit pick my response with no logic behind it.

Can you please define "Domain" for me?

Why don't you guys go at eachother in your own thread, this guy is looking for help, not another episode of the Flinstones.

Treasurer MFC

Did we ask for any comments from the peanut gallery? Some of us are trying to offer help. Which is more then i can say about others.

So what was the meaning of your post?

offering help is good, at the moment you are only venting your own frustrations with eachother though.

Treasurer MFC

Archived