• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add To cart not working

Hey I am having troubles with my add to cart button after my product descriptions. When I click 'add to cart' it just refreshes the page and doesnt add anything. BUT when I view the product in list form i can click the 'buy now' and it adds the product to the cart. I am using the sts template system...but im not sure really if that is the problem or what.

Here is a link to my site:

ICF STORE

Any Help would Be GREATLY appreciated! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Please I still need help!!

When i click add to cart the first time, the resulting page is the same but the link in the address bar changes:

/product_info.php/products_id/34&action/add_product?osCsid=a73296c61d12abf2058526981a46e5af

When i click the second time (trying to add to cart once more) I still get directed to the same page, nothing in cart with this link in the address bar:

/product_info.php/products_id/34%26action&action/add_product?osCsid=a73296c61d12abf2058526981a46e5af

I really would like to get this fixed. I am using the STS template system. Any help would be oh so greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time - Peter

I am using the sts template system...but im not sure really if that is the problem or what

Well, if the problem started after you installed it, it's a fairly safe bet it is.

IMO the STS just messes things up so it's twice as hard to fault find when things go wrong... sorry I can't be more help.

Try turning "SEO Friendly URLs" off in your Admin to see if that helps.

Archived