• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Resend Order Email

onelost1

I was just wondering if anyone has or knows if there is a hack that allows you to resend the generic order only to the store admin. I had an issue today where I recieved a payment, but, did not recieve an email letting me know that I had an order. I imagine that this is a one time thing. I have installed paypal ipn 1.0. When I checked the site, I had an order held at the status of ipn even though it sent the email to the user who purchased the item and it showed that the ipn came through. Thanks Larry

I was just wondering if anyone has or knows if there is a hack that allows you to resend the generic order only to the store admin.  I had an issue today where I recieved a payment, but, did not recieve an email letting me know that I had an order.  I imagine that this is a one time thing.  I have installed paypal ipn 1.0.  When I checked the site, I had an order held at the status of ipn even though it sent the email to the user who purchased the item and it showed that the ipn came through.  Thanks Larry

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3184

Treasurer MFC

Archived