• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Blanks columns?

starynightskyz

:blush: hey all, Been playing with the store design. but since I started the cart.

I have had blanks in the lower part of the left and right columns. And its showing the background

Can you lead me in the right direction or explain how I can fix this problem?

Heres the link so you can see My Webpage what I mean.

Remember I'm a newbie so you gotta type s-l-o-w-l-y hehe :D

Thanx for the help !! ;)

:blush: hey all,  Been playing with the store design.  but since I started the cart.

I have had blanks in the lower part of the left and right columns.  And its showing the background

Can you lead me in the right direction or explain how I can fix this problem?

Heres the link so you can see My Webpage what I mean. 

Remember I'm a newbie so you gotta type s-l-o-w-l-y hehe :D

Thanx for the help !!  ;)

Hey

I did that for a design effect in one of my sites - are you saying you don't like it :D

First BACK UP YOUR FILES - I am not responsible if you change this and it goes wrong

In ALL your files under catalog look near the beginning of the body tag a few lines down you should see a table tag

Add the bordercolor you want and a bgcolor as well so it looks something like

<table border="1" width="770" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bordercolor="#EF98EB" style="border-collapse: collapse" bgcolor="#F9F7D1">

If you have div and center tags before the table (I guess you will becaause your shop is centered) you must of course retains the closing div and centre tags at the end of your files.

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Archived