• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PWA addon Problem

deveeqo

I installed PWA 0.82 and it's working fine. Istalled PWA addon and recieve page not found proceeding to check-out. I'm running osc 2.2. Would appreciate some help. Thanks

if you mean the redirect.php add-on, lose it as it is totally unnecessary and only complicates the process..

Treasurer MFC

Can you tell me what line of code i need  in login.php that is needed to make it work. Thanks

after successful login, you normally are directed to either your account or checkout_shipping if the cart contains items :

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {

$origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())));

$navigation->clear_snapshot();

tep_redirect($origin_href);

} elseif ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING));

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT));

}

and that is ok.

so in the top of checkout shipping you need to check what to do.

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART), 'NONSSL'); // to the empty shopping cart

}

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page or order info page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

if ((PWA_ON == 'true') and ($cart->count_contents() > 0)) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL')); // to PWA order information

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL')); // to login page

}

}

Treasurer MFC

after successful login, you normally are directed to either your account or checkout_shipping if the cart contains items :

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {

$origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())));

$navigation->clear_snapshot();

tep_redirect($origin_href);

} elseif ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING));

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT));

}

and that is ok.

so in the top of checkout shipping you need to check what to do.

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART), 'NONSSL'); // to the empty shopping cart

}

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page or order info page

if ((PWA_ON == 'true') and ($cart->count_contents() > 0)) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL'));  // to PWA order information

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));  // to login page

}

}

I guess what I'm attempting to do is go from shopping_cart.php to Order_info.php and bypass login.php using PWA.

I guess what I'm attempting to do is go from shopping_cart.php to Order_info.php and bypass login.php using PWA.

exactly, that is the reason why you put the redirect condition in checkout_shipping.php as all checkout buttons lead to there. As such you can leave the button code alone.

in checkout_shipping.php you should have this code :

}

if (PWA_ON == 'true') {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL')); // to PWA order information

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL')); // to login page

}

}

that means:

1) nothing in the cart -> shopping cart

2) guest -> PWA ON -> order_info.php for PWA data entry

3) guest -> NO PWA -> login.php or if you wish create_account.php

4) customer -> continue with checkout_shipping.php

FILENAME_CHECKOUT should be set to "order_info.php" ofcourse.

Treasurer MFC

exactly, that is the reason why you put the redirect condition in checkout_shipping.php as all checkout buttons lead to there. As such you can leave the button code alone.

in checkout_shipping.php you should have this code :

}

if (PWA_ON == 'true') {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL'));  // to PWA order information

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));  // to login page

}

}

that means:

1) nothing in the cart -> shopping cart

2) guest -> PWA ON ->  order_info.php for PWA data entry

3) guest -> NO PWA -> login.php or if you wish create_account.php

4) customer -> continue with checkout_shipping.php

FILENAME_CHECKOUT should be set to "order_info.php" ofcourse.

thanks for the help

Archived