• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what have i done wrong!

anyamoo

I am hoping someone can help me on this one...

in all sorts of areas I have FATAL ERRORS the list is fairly long - but here are some of them:

in reviews: Warning: Missing argument 3 for splitpageresults() in /home/innermoo/public_html/shop/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 14

in what's new: Warning: Missing argument 3 for splitpageresults() in /home/innermoo/public_html/shop/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 14

in sub-categories: Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 3 by reference in /home/innermoo/public_html/shop/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 13

plus I have missing pages for login, myaccount - have I missed an essential thing in the old post installation??

I know I have posted one of these already, but no-one has replied and I can only work on this at the weekend. I was dearly hoping to get most of it sorted today, but tis v complicated.

the forum has been great so far as I've looked up loads of threads on a whole host of other problems and fixed em fine, but i cannot find anything on these.

I really would appreciate your tips on these probs

thanks! :blink: :'( :(

It sounds as if it did not install correctly.

Upload a complete set of osCommerce files, excluding the two configure.php files, and see if that solves your problem. If it doesn't then you'll have to reinstall the database.

Vger

It sounds as if it did not install correctly.

Upload a complete set of osCommerce files, excluding the two configure.php files, and see if that solves your problem.  If it doesn't then you'll have to reinstall the database.

Vger

thanks... think I'll try that tomorrow! -_- :'( am exhausted now!

Archived