• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Differnt width for Left & Right Boxes??

starynightskyz

I would like to rearange either the width, of both the column right boxes , and column left boxes. I had changed the width for both in applications_top.php

But what I would like to do is have the left column at 180 px and the right at 130px.... is there a code that can make this happen?

Thanx

Nancy D

I would like to rearange either the width, of both the column right boxes , and column left boxes.  I had changed the width for both in applications_top.php

But what I would like to do is have  the left column at 180 px  and the right at 130px....  is there a code that can make this happen? 

Thanx

Nancy D

First change this line in application_top.php

define('BOX_WIDTH', 125); // how wide the boxes should be in pixels (default: 125)

To:

define('BOX_WIDTH_LEFT', 180); // how wide the left boxes should be in pixels (default: 125)
define('BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT', 130); // how wide the right boxes should be in pixels (default: 125)

Then you will have to change some defines in each and every .php file in your main folder.

Here is an example from index.php

First find the first instance of this code.

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

and change it to:

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

Then find the second instance of the mentioned code and change it to:

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

:thumbsup:

Archived