• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

" instead of 1

silverolle

I am fixing a webshop but I have a big problem.

Here comes some examples:

When there is the number 1 in for example telephonenumber, personalnumber, zipcode there is a " instead of 1.

This is also when i put things in the basket. The number of items is default 1 but it stands " instead.

When i create new product categorys and the category is for example 41 it becomes 4" when i click the link for the product that's placed in the category will it not e shown. In the adressfiled it stands like this: ?cPath=4", it shuold stand ?cPath=41

If I create an image and name it 100.gif, then it will not be shown. If i hold the muose over the image it stands "00 instead om 100.

I have not found one place inte the shop where there stands 1 correctly. Everywhere it stands " instead.

I have Swedish language installed, and paymentmethods for sweden + a patch for swedish personalnumber. It has worked with this without any problems.

Where have I changed so it stands " instead of 1??

Pleas someone help me!!!! :( :(

I am fixing a webshop but I have a big problem.

Here comes some examples:

When there is the number 1 in for example telephonenumber, personalnumber, zipcode there is a " instead of 1.

This is also when i put things in the basket. The number of items is default 1 but it stands " instead.

When i create new product categorys and the category is for example 41 it becomes 4" when i click the link for the product that's placed in the category will it not e shown. In the adressfiled it stands like this: ?cPath=4", it shuold stand ?cPath=41

If I create an image and name it 100.gif, then it will not be shown. If i hold the muose over the image it stands "00 instead om 100.

I have not found one place inte the shop where there stands 1 correctly. Everywhere it stands " instead.

I have Swedish language installed, and paymentmethods for sweden + a patch for swedish personalnumber. It has worked with this without any problems.

Where have I changed so it stands " instead of 1??

Pleas someone help me!!!!  :(  :(

Sound like a database problem to me.

Try setting up with out the Swedish language installed and see if you still have the same problem If not It might be a problem in the Swedish_sql install file.

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Sound like a database problem to me.

Try setting up with out the Swedish language installed and see if you still have the same problem If not It might be a problem in the Swedish_sql install file.

As I wrote,it HAS worked with all the extras installed, swedish language, swedish shipping and personal number..

I will check the database and se if i find something.

As I wrote,it HAS worked with all the extras installed, swedish language, swedish shipping and personal number..

I will check the database and se if i find something.

if it HAS worked, when did it stop working and what did you do between those dates ?

Treasurer MFC

Archived