• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Possible database error in All-prods-v4.0

mcfar2

I recently installed the All-Prods_v4.0 contribution to my site. Everything went well, until I clicked on one of my other product categories. Then I would get an error from the database. I traced the problem to line 126 in the categories.php file included in the contribution. The SQL is:

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$value . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id='" . (int)$languages_id ."' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

I had to delete the "and" after the "where" to fix it. I am curious if other people have had this problem and if this needs to be addressed in the contribution?

I had searched the forums for info about this problem and did find another post that mentioned the problem and the fix, but not much else. Just thought I would post this in case others have had the same problem.