• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What's New Products link to New Products

webmaster68

:huh:

Hello,

I am looking for a way to have the all of the product images displayed under the What's New? box in the index page to point to products_new.php. But when I open the index_php code I find no reference to it! Where do I start? PLEASE HELP? I can't even find it in a PHP editor!! Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Tom

open catalog/includes/boxes/whats_new.php and look for

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $random_product['products_image'], $random_product['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . $random_product['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $whats_new_price);

change it to

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $random_product['products_image'], $random_product['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW) . '">' . $random_product['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $whats_new_price);

make sure you do that by downloading the file to your computer, edit, then reupload. Don't use the file manager in the osc admin.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived