• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Tabs

Product Tabs Contribution

i have manged to install this contribution on my site.

Having some small problems, The description entry added in the admin section apears twice on the product_info.php page. here is a link: http://www.247av.com/product_info.php?cPat...roducts_id=2019

Hope fully the link will show you my problem.

Also I am using MS2 HTML WYSIWYG Editor, Product Desc, Email + contribution

here is the link: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...y,all/search,wy

Any idea how I can add the HTML functions to the new Specification text box creaded in the admin section using the Product Tabs Contribution?

Would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Regards,

Kunal :thumbsup:

Product Tabs Contribution

i have manged to install this contribution on my site.

Having some small problems, The description entry added in the admin section apears twice on the product_info.php page. here is a link: http://www.247av.com/product_info.php?cPat...roducts_id=2019

Hope fully the link will show you my problem.

Also I am using MS2 HTML WYSIWYG Editor, Product Desc, Email + contribution

here is the link: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...y,all/search,wy

Any idea how I can add the HTML functions to the new Specification text box creaded in the admin section using the Product Tabs Contribution?

Would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Regards,

Kunal :thumbsup:

Got the above problems fixed.

Just having problem with one of the tab names, any idea how to correct his?

• 1 year later...
Got the above problems fixed.

Just having problem with one of the tab names, any idea how to correct his?

In Product_info.php around line 81 look for:

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_pdfupload, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_bundle from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

Now add in order your new tab that was created in the correct order.

For me - I added the product tab " pd.products_spec "

So it finaly looks like:

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_spec, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_pdfupload, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_bundle from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

Hope this helps!

Kunal

Hi , iam having the same problem with double product description , any pointers on how you fixed it ?

many thanks in advnace and i apologize for emailing you .

Thanks

Peter

Please please please would someone help me , im pulling all my hair out here lol

thanks in advance