osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products in subcategories

Ethernet

|_Router

|_Switch

|_Lan Adapter

|_Modems

When the user clicks on the ethernet section I want to display the product list of all products in ethernet subcategories. How can I do this?

Couple of ways, just depends on the look your going for. You could do a java script type menu with the cool menu contribution. OR you could use one like im using until i get the other installed which you can see on my site

http://www.texascampingforum.com/store

I want to do something else :-"

If the user from your webstore clicks on CAMPING instead of display the feautured products I want to display all products from

Accessories

Air Matteresses & Pads

Camping Stoves

Cookware

Heaters

Lighting

Sleeping Bags

Tents

Ethernet

|_Router

|_Switch

|_Lan Adapter

|_Modems

When the user clicks on the ethernet section I want to display the product list of all products in ethernet subcategories. How can I do this?

I placed all my products in the category level and then thru the admin I "copied the product to any sub category I thought was relavent. This is best seen in the cutlery section. Everything from this MFG is seen in 'cutlery' , but only knives are seen in 'cutlery<<knives'

The one donwfall to this is my all products page see these as separate products and lists them more than once.

My Webpage

I placed all my products in the category level and then thru the admin I "copied the product to any sub category I thought was relavent. This is best seen in the cutlery section. Everything from this MFG is seen in 'cutlery' , but only knives are seen in 'cutlery<<knives'

The one donwfall to this is my all products page see these as separate products and lists them more than once.

My Webpage

is there another way... I don't want to copy all my products because I have in my store almoast 2000 products.

I need a contrib or something..........

Archived