• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

add special products

sinryder

hello All,

is their a way to add a price column on admin> products edit page.

when you enter the price for a any product, their should be a similar box saying Sepcials and if you enter a special price their that products should show special price and if you leave the box empty then no special price.

any help is greatly appreciated

thankyou

You just go into admin, click on Catalog, then on specials....

To add a special price for an item you the new product button, then you select an existing item from the pull down menu, type in the special price, and an expiry date, and thats it.

On the pages that the item is listed on it should then show the old price with a strikethrough, and then have the new price in red and bold, or somthing like that anyway!

I'm not aware of anyone having done that, though I can point out that my contribution 'admin specials by category' lessens the specials pain quite a bit :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

I'm not aware of anyone having done that, though I can point out that my contribution 'admin specials by category' lessens the specials pain quite a bit :)

hey guys thankx for replying and Carine great contribution :)

adding specials was a bi**h before

glad you liked it !

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived