• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2co final checkout prohibited

Looking for a little bit of help here...I am using (or trying to use) 2checkout for cc acceptance. I have everything working with the most recent mod except that at the final click after entering all the cc info I always get a screen telling me that the order ID is prohibited and the sale was rejected. I checked the 2co help site and they stated that this error is generally caused by old cookies and to clear them. I have tried this with no success. The only other discrepancy I see between the paramaters that are passing to 2co and the documentation they have on their website is the cart order id. They have the parameter named cart_order_id and as you can see below in what I am passing it is called TCOID. I don't know if this is what is causing the error because the cart detail screen is displaying the order ID properly allong with the correct cart detail. HELP HELP HELP...I have everything else working wonderfully, and this is keeping me from going live. Thanks.

https://www2.2checkout.com/2co/buyer/purcha...t=TRUE&x=50&y=6

• 2 months later...
Looking for a little bit of help here...I am using (or trying to use) 2checkout for cc acceptance.  I have everything working with the most recent mod except that at the final click after entering all the cc info I always get a screen telling me that the order ID is prohibited and the sale was rejected.  I checked the 2co help site and they stated that this error is generally caused by old cookies and to clear them.  I have tried this with no success.  The only other discrepancy I see between the paramaters that are passing to 2co and the documentation they have on their website is the cart order id.  They have the parameter named cart_order_id and as you can see below in what I am passing it is called TCOID.  I don't know if this is what is causing the error because the cart detail screen is displaying the order ID properly allong with the correct cart detail.  HELP HELP HELP...I have everything else working wonderfully, and this is keeping me from going live.  Thanks.

https://www2.2checkout.com/2co/buyer/purcha...t=TRUE&x=50&y=6

Hi, did you ever get this problem solved?? I've just installed my site and I'm running into the same problem as yours above. I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know what you did to solve this problem. Thank you

Web Development, 365... 366 in a leap year.

Archived