• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prev/Next Links doesn't work for new items

Shams

Hi,

I installed the Prev/Next Contrib (by Xander Witteveen)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,878

I tested it and It worked perfectly with all view product pages for all items listed in the category box.

I like it v. much b'coz it enables visitors to easily browse through all the items in a category without having to return to the main category listing.

But things were different with new items. Here what happened:

- I went to the new items page (from "what's new" box),

- Clicked an item to view its details (P.S. Prev/Next buttons were already there)

- When I decided to view the rest of new items using the previous/next buttons, it took me nowhere.

I first clicked next, I got the "product not found" page and I had to return to the main new products listing. I then clicked previous. Samething

I just want to enable customers to go through new items without having to go back to the main listing of new prods

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 6 months later...

Did you have any luck sorting this out?

I have recently installed in into my oscommerce and it dosn't work atall with new products - they just show product not found and the links don't show up atall.

I'm not that concerned as i have rolled it back but i would like to be able to use the category title bit - any suggestions of what is going on with it?

regards

cox1e