• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net vendors?

djgizmo

Anyone know any good Authorize.net vendors?

Has anyone used Echo as a CC vendor?

I want something that it seemless intigration into my web store. I currently use paypal and it takes my customers to an external gateway which I don't like.

Anyone know any good Authorize.net vendors?

Has anyone used Echo as a CC vendor?

I want something that it seemless intigration into my web store.  I currently use paypal and it takes my customers to an external gateway which I don't like.

I agree, I really don't like this. Anyone know of something more intirgrated?

Check with your bank, some of them are compatiable with Authorize.net. If not they have a full list of vendors on thier site.

I will do. I am just looking for a seemless Credit Card transaction for the customer

with no fuss. Am not too sure am older enough for a business account at my bank(HSBC)

Dont need to set up a Business account. Just set up a regular checking account with it linked to that. But name the as your business. Most banks have small business solutions. Just check around for the best rates and prices. After all, the idea is to make money, not spend it all to keep it open....:)

if u r within the US, check with Costco, they have worked out some pretty good pricing in getting merchant accounts setup, low application fees, and no cancellation fee.

Dont need to set up a Business account. Just set up a regular checking account with it linked to that. But name the as your business. Most banks have small business solutions. Just check around for the best rates and prices. After all, the idea is to make money, not spend it all to keep it open....:)

Interesting, I will call my bank tomorrow morning!

if u r within the US, check with Costco, they have worked out some pretty good pricing in getting merchant accounts setup, low application fees, and no cancellation fee.

Really mibble? Nice, we have one in Clearwater. I'll check them out. But merchant account isn't my main worry, its the overall cost for the merchant account / setup with Authorize.net

Can anyone post their good / bad experiences? I'd like to get a feel for whats out there.

Archived