• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with popups (STS)

yrpae

Have you read this?

STS contribution support thread

Read first. Still a problem. Post your question in the STS support thread.

Forum search

Contributions search

Documentation search (note: docs being adapted for MS3, may be different for MS2)

3 tips for better forum searching

Want to post? Read this first:

osCommerce for dummies

Topic name etiquette

Basics:

Basics for design

Right syntax to use near '-20, 20'

Cannot re-assign $this

Parse error

I'll rather install it again, than read that thread... thanks anyway.

Yeah, I read it and the fix was there and its now 5am. There's got to be a better way to track important updates from general questions. 113 pages of this and that to find an answer.

Javascript for popup was not being output into page. Add the code below into the header portion of sts_template.html.

<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>

If that by itself does not work also try the 25 Aug 2004 - STS 2.01 Bug fixes (I did a lot of trying tonight). http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1524

I don't know if its me but I find it rather difficult to keep up with the contributions and their various "patches". A bunch of people were having the same problem and were reposting and reposting but only one person from way back from somewhere around page 50 had the answer!

Edited by shawngiese