• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Cancel Order Error - How to get it to Work

jaystreater

:'( Hi, migrated a database to a new host. Seems to have setup everything OK. Site works, catalog works, but testing protx is a prob. I have deleted to the old protx files and removed from the payment area and have installed protx again via FTP and the payment area, but I still get this set of errors. Hope someone knows what to do.

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Warning: session_write_close(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 106

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 106

:'( Hi, migrated a database to a new host. Seems to have setup everything OK. Site works, catalog works, but testing protx is a prob. I have deleted to the old protx files and removed from the payment area and have installed protx again via FTP and the payment area, but I still get this set of errors. Hope someone knows what to do.

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Warning: session_write_close(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 106

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /homepages/10/d125497342/htdocs/swit/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 106

Hi there,

i have the Protx Form installed and remember that i also had that problem, not too sure what fixed it.. But your last error says" Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) " make sure that on your new server you have the tmp directory in your root or catalog directory and it is CHMOD 777 it seems to want to write the session data to there...

hope this helps

mJULESY

P.s when you get it going if you need any advice with ProTx let me know ;-)

• 7 months later...
Hi there,

i have the Protx Form installed and remember that i also had that problem, not too sure what fixed it.. But your last error says" Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) " make sure that on your new server you have the tmp directory in your root or catalog directory and it is CHMOD 777 it seems to want to write the session data to there...

hope this helps

mJULESY

P.s when you get it going if you need any advice with ProTx let me know ;-)

Hi there.

I have exactly the same problem when i hit cancel on the protx form. I have the tmp directory in the root and it is CHMOD 777 but still know joy. :( Anyone know what maybe going on?

Archived