• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF Catalog

pollino

Here is the error I get when I try the save button on the page I get after I click the link Generate Catalog in the Admin section under subtitle Tools!

Warning: getimagesize(/home/shopathc/public_html/store//store/images/GIFT100.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shopathc/public_html/store/admin/pdf_catalogue.php on line 386

FPDF error: GIF parser: unable to open file /home/shopathc/public_html/store//store/images/GIFT100.gif

As you can see I am geting 2 stores. How do I correct this problem? I don't know much about PHP so I need your help.

I have another problem also that I don't know how to fix and that is when I try to login to my admin area I get a blank page. I can go into the admin area if I go through a back door. When I get into the Admin area there are some links that will work and some that will not.

Example: Configuration Box, I can't get into that at all or any of the subtitle links!

Whereas I can get into the other boxes but can only use some of the subtitle links. For instance I can Catalog Box but only these links work Catagories/Products, Reviews and Products expected! What do I get when I click on the other links just a blank page! How do I correct this problem?

Please I need your help! Please help me!

Thank you

Floyd :blink:

Archived