• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Products

lstrad

there is probably a call to products_new in index.php . . comment it out

Hi

Does anyone know how to just take the new products off the front page and leave the new products in the categorys

Thanks

on index.php remove

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>

or change it to

<?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

tryed that and it all went to pot

looked at other pages and they went wired

if you comment out a single line, you have to make sure that the ?> signalling the end of the php block is on a separate line, so it should be done like this:

<?php 
//include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); 
?>

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Try going to Admin>"Design Controls" >Template Admin and here it should list one option as "original or default" - highlight and click edit. You should now see "Edit Template" Scroll down the column (mine is on left) to "Select Modules for Main Page" - in the boxes below that - there is probably one that says "new product" something - just click the arrow by that box and click "none" or the blank space and that will remove that option from main page. Should work!

Archived