• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Session problem after install?!?!

Hello All.

Have installed PHP 5 on win 2000 local on IIS. Got it all up and running with my PHP.ini file being altered after coming across many problems I have global_vars=on etc.

Problem I have is I can browse to the catalog and to the admin homepage and all is cool, if I click to go past the admin login page (select configuration for instance) or if I click a link from the homepage of the catalog I get the below errors:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\projects\osTest\catalog\includes\application_top.php on line 289

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear;c:\php\includes') in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\projects\osTest\catalog\includes\application_top.php on line 289

The include paths are correct mentioned in the error.

After looking at the line in application_top.php it seems the $language var (that must be set when I first go in) is getting lost. It is stored in the session as far as I can see. So this to me points to the session getting lost somewhere. I have sessions stored in mysql.

Any help or hints appreciated.

cheers

Martin

finally got it going... did a new install and set persistant connections on, and used the tmp dir as opposed to the mysql.

cheers for the time.

cheers

Martin

Archived